Sunday, March 26, 2006

Que Sera Sera Rewritten

When I was a chao recruit,
I asked my sergeant, what will I be?
Will I be (a) storeman? Will I be (a) clerk?
Here's what he said to me.

Chao Chee Bai Recruit!
MG Gunner you'll be, you'll be.
The MG's just meant to be,
Chao Chee Bai Recruit!
MG Gunner you'll be, you'll be.

Then I became an officer,
My sergeant asked me, what will it be?
Will I get nights off? Will I get leave?
Here's what I said to him.

Just take 3 duties!
Guardroom Com'd you'll be, you'll be.
The sentries not mine to see,
Just take 3 duties!
Guardroom Com'd you'll be, you'll be.

When I was just an undergrad,
I asked my tutor, what will it be?
Will I get HD? Will I get D?
Here's what he said to me.

QMA my man.
Whatever you do, is wrong.
The undergrad days'll be long.
QMA my man,
Whatever you do, is wrong.

to be continued...

No comments: